119 E. Lime Avenue
Lot 17 stayed empty until 1907, when John T. Renaker built a small, rectangular-shaped house. He never intended to live in it as he was a member of the Renaker family that owned a mortuary just down the block from Lot 17. Death being a regular occurance in any community, the Renakers stayed busy. For a period of time, they also had a furniture store.
In 1907, the house was valued at $500. Though the property increased in value, the house did not. In 1913, there is a permit taken out by Renaker to hook the structure up to a sewer. Renaker rented out the house to different business owners who ran their businesses from the house.
In 1908, the building was used by Arthur Pomeroy for his real estate business. Later in 1913, Leslie Renaker (brother of John T) had a furniture store there.
There is no demolition request for this house, but it was probably torn down in 1954 when the house to the west, 115 E. Lime Avenue, was torn down so that the California Water and Telephone Company could be built.