Shamrock Avenue Tract
The Shamrock Avenue Tract was originally part of Addition No 2 to the Monrovia Tract (Lot A Block 18 See Addition No 2 Subdivision Map), Brown's Addition and Lot Block 1, Block 1 of the Pacific View Map. Emma C. Griffith had owned the property since it had been subdivided into Brown's Addition. In February of 1906, she re-subdivided the property into the Shamrock Avenue Tract. She and her family had lived on East Orange Avenue (now E. Colorado Ave.) since at least 1896.