Thomas Wardall's Orange Grove Tract

In 1906, Thomas Wardall bought Lots C & D in Block 17 of Addition No 2 to the Monrovia Tract (owned by J.D. Bicknell) and named it the Thomas Wardall’s Orange Grove Subdivision.  The name is so long because Wardall owned several other subdivisions, and, come tax time, it could be very confusing.

Copyright © 2000 – 2021 Monrovia Historical Museum

  • Facebook Clean Grey
  • Twitter Clean Grey
  • LinkedIn Clean Grey